Thanks for checking out our demo product for Apple Watch.
One of the biggest hassles we found with our watch was finding our bands. Because most of the bands are in two pieces when they are removed, it wasn’t uncommon to misplace one or the other. We thought there had to be a better way. And a more stylish way.
The Bandstand was born, and we went through several iterations before we got to this stage. This particular version is made of maple. It holds up to eight bands, four per side. The bonus is a charging cable that can be installed and left in place. The charging puck all but disappears in the top.
The Bandstand is a product that fits in the same category as a jewelry box meant to leave out and be seen.
As you look over our product, we would like you to consider a few things:
- Do you have multiple bands for your Apple Watch?
- Do you replace your bands frequently? How often?
- Do you misplace your watch bands?
- Would a product like the Bandstand fit in your life?
- How much would you be willing to pay for the Bandstand?
- What do you perceive as the Bandstand’s strengths?
- What do you consider the Bandstand’s weakness?